Author Topic: Review of Submissive Olivia  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Mr Bond

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
Review of Submissive Olivia
« on: January 06, 2013, 03:31:48 PM »
I would like to thank all the punters for the reviews they have given about Olivia.

I came across her profile on Private Girls and decided to look into her a little more and found this site where there were quite a few reviews about Olivia.  I could not believe a person like this existed so I decided to give her a go.

I started by enquiring about her availability as I was planning a visit to Sydney over the Christmas/New Year break. I made a firm booking with her after a couple of email back and forth and then I enquired about extra services such as her submissive service. Olivia made arrangements to call me to discuss these further and we agreed on a price and limits for an overnight visit. Her phone manner was very pleasing and she was a delight to talk to. A couple of days later my circumstances changed for Sydney and I asked Olivia about extending the booking and she was OK about it.

I have to say,  that when I first saw Olivia at the door of the Apartment I was staying at,  she totally blew me away with how beautiful she is in real life. We talked for a while and she had me totally at ease within a few minutes. After a while we started to get into things and I have to say that she is a totally amazing person. Olivia was open to things that she had not tried before but willing to give it a go. It was the first time she had worn a very tight lacing corset which brought her waist size down to 22 inches. She looks beautiful in a tight corset and I was amazed how she did not mind the tightness of it.  It was also the first time she had been placed into a single glove armbinder and leather body harness. She looked absolutely amazing in this as well. (All these things were discussed via phone beforehand and limits agreed too. We agreed that if any pain occured, the proceedings would stop immediately)

After a while, we went out and had dinner and I found her to be a very pleasant dinner companion who can hold a conversation quite well and make you feel like you are the only person with her.

After dinner we went back to the Apartment to play some more and I do have to say that Olivia is a very sexual women who know what pleases both parties and can be quite vocal once you get her going (At some stages even a gag could not keep her quiet). She totally gets into things and I do not believe that any of it is an act as she seems to enjoy it to much. She did say during one of our conversations that she loves sex.

The next morning we had breakfast and later started playing with some more of the toys I had brought with me and we had a fantastic time. Olivia seemed to like being locked into a stainless steel chastity belt with 2 plugs inserted into her. I tormented her using a high powered vibrator around the pussy and butt area while the belt was on and this got her off quite a few times. I did not want to stop as her reactions are absolutely beautiful to watch. It was a good thing she was gagged at the time otherwise we would have had the police at the door. She finished me of with a totally awesome BBBJ where I thought I was in heaven. I have never had one like that and this alone was worth the time I had spent with her.

I had an absolutely amazing time with Olivia and I can highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a beautiful experience whether it is their first time or they are experienced. Olivia is a refined woman who will undoubtedly please.

I am looking forward to seeing her again as soon as I can.

Offline Master

• Punter
Re: Review of Submissive Olivia
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 07:41:45 PM »
Great review, Mr Bond.
She is an amazing lady, that is true!