Author Topic: review: cherryblossoms nicky (ex zena)  (Read 4871 times)

Offline 2bemisunderstood

• Frequent Punter
review: cherryblossoms nicky (ex zena)
« on: May 22, 2011, 06:57:33 AM »
hadnt been to cbs in a while and rocked up last week (About 11/5/11) and saw a lineup of 3 koreans and 5 viets.  all the viets bar one i hadnt seen before and chose that one was nicky.  nicky instantly recognised me and made my choice simple as I had seen her when she was working as zena many times in the past.  of the other girls, they werent too bad but none inspired me enough to risk trying someone new, including a girl by the name of liz on her first day there.

session was good.  still as attentive as always.  nicky has put on a little bit of a tummy, but still has a simply fantastic figure.  foreplay consisted of a resouningly good bbbj along with extensive kissing.  didnt attempt to give daty as after the bj warmup i just wanted to enjoy being inside her after a long break between visits.  sex was enthusiastic and good as per past sessions.  being her first client of the day gave me the added benefit of her seemingly being into it so got over the line without too much effort.

all up this girl is still as good as before and well worth the visit.

Offline yanwuliu1234

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
Re: review: cherryblossoms nicky (ex zena)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 11:41:52 PM »
I would like to try out Korean and Vietnamsee chicks but were told really need some luck as service and attitude may be very different from these Aidan chicks.