Author Topic: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.  (Read 77894 times)

Offline Jack Kerouac

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
Re: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:29 AM »
Given my luck with young hotties I wold probably be better off with the Cauc milf who works at reception in this place.

Old Jack will turn on the charm and see if he can get her in the sack and use my voucher at the same time.

Jack

Offline blueboots

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
  • Yes Please!
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2009, 07:07:23 AM »
I saw the glint in your eye when she opened the door!  :o

You may have to pm Q prior and see if she is available  ::)

BB
Happy Punting!

Offline master82

• Punter
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2009, 07:44:05 PM »
Honey - busty Korean girl

Called CB today before going and was told there are five girls in the afternoon. Took the CityRail bus to Fairfield cuz there is no train today (bloody trackwork) and arrived at 3.30pm. There were 2 korean girls,1 chinese, 1 viet and a thai girl. Honey, the korean girl is very sexy and like some the aussie girls busty in the right place with tanned skin, so I booked her for a hour .

Into the room and had a quick shower while she was getting her stuff. We then had the usual foreplay, but she doesn't like kissing on the neck which I don't mind since I only like sucking on big titties. Then we start the fun part, she hopped on top and gave my little brother a good workout - she is very energetic and full of power I'll say. Her skin is smooth, titties are big and a great ass for doggie. We soon finish the first round - I really don''t know who fucked who - she is damm "powerful".

Then we had a rest about 15 mins, we cuddled together like lovers - girlfriend experience indeed. Her english is limited but who cares I only want her body. The second round I had her in doggie position then flat doggie, finished with missionary, however, I couldn't cum the second time but still it was great sex and a very good time.

Honey is the kind of girl that if you are polite and caring she will return favour and serve you like a king.

Will go back when I get my pay next week.

Face: 8/10
Sex: 8/10
Attitude: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
GFE: 9/10
Room: 7/10
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 09:58:11 PM by master82 »

Offline exmelpunter

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2009, 09:21:01 PM »
I found myself in fairfield today, so decided to take advantage of the voucher so generously donated to me recently.  A quick brose on my phone to look for some names to pick, and I'm in through the pink door.

The line up is OK, Sophie is a slim slim slim Thai chick that I should have gone for, but Honey's name rang a bell from my quick browse on the net phone, so went with her.

Well, Master82 and I had EXACTLY the same experience.  Howevere, where M82 seemd to enjoy himself, i thought Honey was a dud starfish.  We just didn't click, so I'm not saying it was all her fault.  But not even being able to touch her pubic area????  DATY - are you kidding.  Her list of no's would have got even Rev Fred Nile frustrated!!

She's a good looking girl with a good figure, but it was brothel 101 sex.  Quick CBJ, on top, doggie and blow first load.  A very average massage followed, then some idle chit chat about Korean food, family blah blah.  Finally she rolled another dom on for CBJ, and I went mish then doggie, but my heart was competely out of this, and no second shot. I was actually relieved to get out of there.

So
Place -7/10
Honey looks - 7/10
sex -4/10
CBJ 5/10
List of NOs - arm long.
VFM - with a voucher , great

Will I go back, maybe, but next time I'll go with instinct and get the skinny Thai chick - I love 'em skinny.

Offline Judge Dredd

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2009, 08:15:03 PM »
To all members

Q found time in a very busy schedule to ring me today. Being unable to get to a PC at the moment, He wanted to advise of a price decrease at 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.

The new prices are:
30 mins .......... $100
45 mins .......... $125
60 mins .......... $150

Q wanted to stress that he has a number of new girls at 5 Alan Street who are eager to meet MHG members. Unlike other shops (eg Granville, Villawood etc) the 5 Alan Street lasses are allowed only a limited number of jobs per shift so MHG members will feel like they are the first customer.

To reward the support of MHG customers , Q is also offering vouchers for the first 10 Cherryblossom posters. Thats right the first 10 Cherryblossom posters on MHG will receive a $40 voucher for their next visit.

So get to Cherryblossoms to punt and post !!

cheers

Judge
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 02:16:02 AM by Judge Dredd »
punt well and post well !!

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2009, 02:35:21 AM »
JD,

Is that an all-day price, or is there still a special discounted day-time price for one hour (i.e. $140)?

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:29 AM »
i was there the other day and it is now one price for any time of day

Offline toinoi3

• Frequent Punter
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »
Hi All,

My losing streak continues....
(rest deleted because if I had to read it again I think I'd personally give Jack $250 to go another round - hell we've all experienced a bad punt and know where he's coming from)

LOL! I'm sorry Jack, but I think I just pissed myself laughing. Thanks mate - real, no holding back, genuine review from a fellow punter. Amazing you had such a different experience from BB! I reckon get him to select the girl next time like he's offered ;)

I've gotta checkout Cherry Blossoms sometime soon - just outa interest.

Cheers...

Offline Jack Kerouac

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2009, 12:02:20 PM »
Blue `P.Diddy` Boots is a handsome young man that all th wls give their phone numbers to him. Iam an ugly old fart that most wls short change by 10 min when I book an hour. Jack

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2009, 03:03:14 PM »
i was there the other day and it is now one price for any time of day

Thanks mate.

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2009, 10:26:39 PM »
Stepped into Cherryblossoms on a whim - it being close by, and the chance of winning a coupon swayed me over.  I haven't visited in about half a year (if I'm honest, I get so much more from CBDoubles).  The place still looks the same (see my very first review of CB here) except I noticed that the room I was in had a new A/C unit, and the day heat could not be felt.  Looks like Kyoto management are doing pretty well? :)

Anyway, I called up to make sure they weren't too busy.  A very nice receptionist was on the other end and she politely answered all my questions, with clarity and straight to the point.  One thing that I really like about CB are the receptionists they hire!

I got there in the afternoon with three girls greeting me.  Sally was the first to say hello and as far as my penis was concerned, the only hello I needed.  I didn't catch the other two names as I was too busy trying to compose myself and remember her name.  I ended up forgetting and asked for the first girl anyway haha!

Sally is a very young (21 - I would've thought younger!) Korean cutey, about 5'5" with a very petite frame.  She wasn't anorexic but she was very slim!  Breasts were quite full (C cups) and soft, but they looked a little fake.  That said, they felt great, and she had nice outie nipples that were meant for sucking.  She was wearing a nice outfit (those fantasy maid outfits with frills) but couldn't catch her undressing!  She just took them right off when I was still in the shower.  Very pretty face (she wouldn't be caught out in a Kpop music video) with a nice hairstyle (she later told me she was just wearing a wig?  Kinda weird but she told me she has short hair).  She likes getting into conversations when we weren't doing anything and she has a decent grasp of the English language.

Like most Korean WLs I've been with, she's quite shy to start off with.  Laid on the bed and she slowly came over, licking and kissing as she moved up to my nipples.  She spent a lot of time licking the balls, which I enjoyed very muchly.  She was extremely gentle though, and if I wasn't so sensitive, I don't think I would've felt anything that she was doing!  Though it was fantastic to watch as she covered my body with her kisses while handling my penis and putting it in between her breasts!

I've almost forgotten that most girls at CB don't do BBBJ - she had my dick in between her tits with one arm holding it in place, sliding up and down while she reached for the condom with the other.  I didn't know if I was to feel bliss or disappointment!

Without the 'dom I think it would've been a great BJ as I could still feel strong suction.  Apart from that though, it was slow ups and downs while handling my balls, again with the same care that she had exhibited.  I had a hunch she didn't enjoy sucking dick as she sat up and coyly rubbed her clit with the tip of my penis. 

For her age and frame, I would've expected a really tight pussy, but there was none of that.  She still felt great though, wasn't loose.  The sight of her bobbing up and down was eye-opening though.  Her breasts filled both my hands perfectly, and she knew I liked them, so she bent down a little more to let me suck on them.  Her skin was soft and smooth as well - I think I concentrated more on groping her all over than wanting to fuck!

We went through a variety of positions, all in which she was amazing to look at.  She's not very active though, and provided more of a "starfish" performance.  That said though, she leaned in for a kiss while she was riding me, and one thing led to another, we started DFK-ing.  Tried to slowly make my way down for DATY to give her a break from all the pummelling but she refused.

Her likeness to a starfish couldn't bring me over so I asked for a handjob instead.  Bear in mind, we've been fucking for more than a half hour without my cumming, but she didn't complain one bit.  She did make the odd comment, saying, "You go for a very long time!"  But she managed to pop the cork - nearly hit her in the face too, as she was sucking away at my nipple and it landed about an inch off!  We had a good laugh about it though, and the rest of the session we just talked.  Most WLs would lie beside me afterwards but she was still sitting.  This girl takes a while to warm up to I guess.

As we were talking, she said she would be going back to Korea this week (Friday) and said won't be back for another month.  I think I might go see her again as I think she's great eye candy.

Sally
Face - 9.5/10 - Cute and hot rolled in the one.  Very adorable when she laughs!
Body - 7/10 - Very skinny, but nice breasts and very soft and smooth skin
Attitude - 10/10 - Plenty of smiles, a few giggles, laughs and makes you feel you're having a genuine conversation.
Enthusiasm - 6/10 - Deep down I think she enjoys having sex, but she's quite shy and this holds her back.
CBJ - 4/10 - Short, but sweet... but it was too short.
Sex - 6/10 - No complaints, does a variety of positions, though very starfish-like.
Overall - 7/10.

Had good fun, and Cherryblossoms is still pretty much the same as before, but with better girls!  I think I'll use CBDoubles for my GFE fix, and Cherryblossoms for the variety of girls!

Offline blueboots

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
  • Yes Please!
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2009, 06:44:42 AM »
Blue `P.Diddy` Boots is a handsome young man that all th wls give their phone numbers to him. Iam an ugly old fart that most wls short change by 10 min when I book an hour. Jack

Dont believe what Jack says.  I am not that handsome.  It may be time for trip back to the optomitrist Jack. 

Jack would like us to get the tissue's out on his behalf but just remember being an "ugly old fart" has its advantages too!  ;D

BB
Happy Punting!

Offline Ozi

• Punter
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »
Today I finally got over to Cherry Blossoms to use my voucher.  What a treat  :P. This was my first time to CB and I only went as I had the voucher from MHG. Fairfield is not my usual stomping ground.

The pink is a bit confronting, as is the really messy front desk. But what they hey, I was getting a discount. The receptionist asked if I had been before and after telling her I hadn't, she direct me to the prices sticky taped to the front desk.  I guess that makes them official  ;D. She asked me to sit down and called out to the girls (at the top of her lungs) "introductions".  ::)

Four girls where on today. The only name I recognised from MHG was Sally, but on a whim I went with Snow. The introduction was quite funny, not only was it the usual run out say hi run away again. But I was in the little room on the left and the girls only came to the front desk. I got up so I could see them closer and the receptionist told me to sit back down!!

Anyhoo, I selected Snow who was from China. Very slim with long wavy dark hair with some highlights and a pleasant smile. The receptionist confirmed to her that it was 1 hour.

Being Chinese New Year I tried on my best Gong Chi Fah Choi which went down very well with Snow, as did my attempts at saying thank you (Shey Shey) in Chinese.

Had a quick shower, while Snow got me some water, then she showered and the price was nearly worth it just to watch her wash.  ;)

I was lying on the bed watching her shower then dry off, Snow came over and knelt next to me. She has small tits, but really nice dark pery nipples and a really cute triangle of black pubic hair. It is such a novelty to get hair down there these days that I now love it. Her abs where fantastic, she must work out, very fit, tight body.

Snow leant over me and kissed my cheek then neck then stuck her tounge right into my ear, which really turns me on. She then came around and hesitantly kissed me on the lips, when I responded, she went full tilt. She was mashing down on me like a demon.. Biting my lips, sucking my tounge.. it was the best DFK I have ever had.. ever. The kissing was interspersed with nipple sucking, mine and hers. And her stroking my cock while I fingered her very jucy cunt. She was gushing, obviously likes the kissing. This was when it started going weird in a good sort of way.. Snow stradled me, no condom on yet, no BJ, none of the normal stuff. She stuck my cock in the outer lips of her cunt and slid me like in a RnT. By now I was so pent up that I blew in seconds (yes I pulled away). It was very disapointing, I think as much for her as me. But also so satsifying (in an RnT sort of way).

I must confess I had lost track of time, so when Snow offered a Chinese massage, I thought great, give me time to recover and try out her tight little twat. Her massage was great, but just as we where getting back to business the bell was rung. We had actually gone over by 10 minutes.

Of course I pondered tacking on another 30 minutes, but I wasn't sure how well the recovery was going to happen and I thought I would rather save my coin and come back and see her in a week or so. We showered and said goodbyes. Snow told me that she never kisses  :-* customers, but for some reason she really liked me  8). I am soooo lucky, cause the kissing was great. Sorry if she does not like you so much.. good luck  ;)

I took the time to get some stats for my report.  Snow says she is 26 and her body agrees. Her face may be a bit older, but no more than 30. Smooth skin, no tats (noice) and very good English. Been in Australia 10 months, CB for 2 months, so must be one of the new ones Q promised JD.

Snow
Face - 7/10 - Has a great smile and really nice hair!
Body - 9/10 - Very tidy, slim, muscular package, small breasts and very soft, smooth skin
Attitude - 10/10 - We really hit it off, it may have been my poor attempt at Chinese or my Obsession for Men aftershave. But she was like my new best friend.
Enthusiasm - 8/10 - I want to say 10 because of the rampant kissing. However in hindsight I am concerned it was used to forego sex of any sort. Will need to that find out next visit.
CBJ - 0/10 - Didin't happen, but if she she sucks dick like she sucks face, it would be good!!!
Sex - 0/10 - Twighlight Zone here I can't blame her and I will go back to rate this.
Massage - 5/10 One of the best I have had at a full service joint (It is a full service joint? Isn't it?)
Overall - 9/10. How?? You say, when Ozi never penetrated her sacred hole. Well we had such a great time kissking sucking and massage, that I did not feel I missed out. But I am going back for more  :P

Snow works 2 to 7 Thursday and Friday, other days at random but may start 5 days (M-F) in a few weeks. No plans to leave at this time.

Would I see Snow again??? OMFG Yes...  I'm with BB, I will be running back to fairfield to see Snow.

Cherry Blossom's could do with some carpet down the hall and get the receptionist to call the girls in a more discreet manner than bellowing at the top of her lungs. That and the hall noise (stilletoes) really invades the room.

JD, thanks for encouraging the belated use of my vouncher..  ;D
Happy Punting
Ozi

Offline Judge Dredd

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2009, 05:22:54 PM »
Congratulations Ozi

You have been awarded voucher 1/10 of the current Cherryblossoms promotion. Please advise here that you want the voucher and I will PM it to you.

Now you'll be able to see Snow again !! ;D ;D

BTW That was a good post and it's good to have you back !!

cheers

Judge

punt well and post well !!

Offline Ozi

• Punter
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2009, 08:49:37 AM »
Thanks JD, love to take up the offer.
Happy Punting
Ozi