Author Topic: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.  (Read 76588 times)

Offline Coitus-longus

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
Re: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »
Hi m82,
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Ruby. I saw her a couple of months ago but neglected to post.
My experience was better than yours but not brilliant. She didn't do the smoking thing but was limited to positions and second shot was hj. I thought she had a stunningly pretty face and perhaps would warm up with a repeat visit. Definitely not a gfe since kissing was only a peck and daty wasn't on the menu.
She did get into mish and took a solid hard pounding with lots of noise on her part.
looks.... 9.5 face, body 8.0
service.... 6     attitude.....6.5
It sounds to me like her service is being neglected by her. Too bad, if she understood gfe I would see her again.
CL
" nay we are but men "
Tenacious D

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 10:41:29 AM »
master82, it seems that Ruby is a very independent girl, and likes to do what she will, even when you're paying for her time.  Ruby was the last WL I saw at Cherryblossoms and it's been easily a few months since I last visited.  Don't get me wrong, this makes her very, very sexy and she knows how to talk to a man too.  We exchanged quite a bit of conversation and we were flirting in between as well, which was very exciting as she has a very alluring presence.   She smoked in my session as well but she had the politeness to ask first, and with a half naked chick in front of me with a hand touching up my thighs, I couldn't say no.

She knows all the eye-pleasing positions like arching her back while sucking and sitting up straight with her chest out while she was on top, but her GFE was non-existent.  She did tell me she was into dominatrix before jumping into FS so this is probably why she tends to shy away from intimacy and just makes do without it. 

Anyway, I wouldn't choose her if you're after a GFE encounter, no matter how sexy and alluring she looks in the intro.  She's wayyyy different to the other girls at CB... actually, she's way different to your regular Asian WL.

Offline Rhino

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 07:01:36 PM »
[size=12pt]Cherryblossoms Vouchers: Special Offer[/size]

To all members,

A special limited offer now exists, courtesy of Q.

If you are one of the first three members to post a recent (from today) decent review of a Cherryblossoms WL, you will receive a $40 voucher to use for your next visit to Cherryblossoms.

The review will, of course, have all the hallmarks of a great MHG review including:
* the date of the session
* the name of the girl
* how long you spent with her
* a description & rating of the service
* a description of the room.

These three vouchers are in addition to the regular Kyoto vouchers, and the offer will be withdrawn once the three posts are received.

So punt and post at Cherryblossoms- you know you want to !!  ;D ;D

cheers

Rhino
Site Admin
MHG

cos I'm always horny !!!!

Offline Rhino

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 02:20:06 AM »
Hi guys

have you seen the above message about the Cherryblossoms special vouchers valued at $40 ?

Punt and post about Cherryblossoms and you will win !!

Rhino

Offline Rhino

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2008, 12:12:09 AM »
Hi guys

If you don't go to Cherryblossoms and post a review, you wont get a $40 voucher for your next visit.

That's right, you get FREE MONEY if you are the one of first three members to post a review about Cherryblossoms !!

Rhino
Site Admin
MHG

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2008, 06:18:35 PM »
couldn't help myself with a voucher on offer so had to pay a visit to cbs. had a session  with amy. this delightful little korean lady if 5 foot of pure joyful energy. she is very much into the cutesipie way of acting. big pouts, big hugs. total joy really. very much gfe to past gfs of mine. anyway she is not super slim but she catered perfectly to my love of curves. d cup breasts and a nice handful of bum. face is also very pleasant.

for the action no bj but lots of her kissing my body. she quite enjoyed daty on a very tidy and tasty little rig. was tight also as even when wet as hell I had no chance of getting two fingers in.  after than into some mish and it was fantastic. she relly got into it.  had no chance to last long as it was just divine.

afterwards I enjoyed a good chat with an obviously intelligent girl while enjoying her wonderful alabaster skin. she said she was 29 but looks much younger.

all up
looks 8
gfe 9
sex 8
skin 10

I would revisit simply cos she is in this for quick fast money and won't be around long. is rare to see such a fantastic carefree attitude in a wl. she works various days so call to see if she is on
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 05:58:13 AM by principles »

Offline Rhino

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »
Congratulations to Principles

You have won a $40 voucher to be redeemed on your next visit to Cherryblossoms.
Judge will PM it to you shortly

It was a great post too.

cheers

Rhino

Offline Rhino

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2008, 01:00:01 AM »
To all members

There are only TWO $40 vouchers left to be redeemed at Cherryblossoms.

All you have to do is punt at Cherryblossoms and then post a decent review on MHG.

You wil be automatically rewarded by Cherryblossoms with a $40 voucher to redeem on your next visit to Cherryblossoms.

The voucher will, as usual, be issued by Judge via PM.

Why the commotion and the promotion ??  Because there are quite a few new girls at Cherryblossoms who are just waiting to entertain MHG members !!

Go on treat yourself to an early Xmas pressie !!

cheers

Rhino
Site Admin
MHG 

Offline Rhino

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2008, 12:39:17 AM »
HI all

Just refreshing the above message.

There are still 2 Cherryblossoms vouchers remaining.

All you have to do is punt at Cherryblossoms and post. You will then automatically receive $40 voucher to be used when you next visit Cherryblossoms.

It's that easy !!

cheers

Rhino

Offline Jack Kerouac

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »
Hi All,

My losing streak continues and Blue ‘P.Diddy’ Boots rolls on from one success to another. The WL’s go to him like bees to honey and old Jack is given the psychological bums rush out the door.

Well, there we were at Gloria Jean’s again with the Tele and discussing what to do. Today we decided that it would be SWL and hopefully yours truly would enjoy the pleasures of the lovely Sonia. It was not to be as when we arrived, although the outer door was open, there was no answer to repeatedly ringing the bell. What to do?

Off we went to Taylors at Lidcombe. I had gone there a couple of years ago and it was a multinational place with caucs, Asians and Middle Eastern girls. It had obviously changed hands and now was predominately an Asian joint and none of the girls appealed.

Finally, we agreed on Cherry Blossoms and agreed no matter what we would not walk.

You can’t miss the joint as it is painted a bright pink. We walked up the stairs and discovered the walls etc. inside were all painted pink as well. (I forgot my sunglasses as the colour motif was a bit too busy.)

Well, the line-up came out and as usual the intros were at lightning speed. A quick glance and then a series of dumbo names like Farquar and Sunny and Dunny etc. (I think P.Diddy wound up with Farquar.) I took little roly-poly Cathy. She was early 20’s and carrying a number of extra kilos, but I like a bit of bbw sometimes.

My losing streak continues!

THE GOOD NEWS:

The place is clean.
The shower is clean.
There was plenty of hot water.
They had a soap dispenser.
I came twice in the session.

THE BAD NEWS:

She insisted I was 71 years old!
She was a starfish.
It was me that got me over the line twice and it had little to do with her.
The joint, while clean, was rundown, tired and worn-out.
I was happy to get out before my time was up.
The waiting room was tiled by somebody who was less of a handyman than me.
The hot water burnt my dick as I underestimated the heat.

THE EVENT.

Into the room and I took and shower and she disappeared for 5 minutes. When she returned she had a shower and you could have scrubbed down the USS Enterprise in the time she took. (It wasn’t time wasting, it was more like time trashing!) She then turned down the lights so low I felt I was being blindfolded and started psychologically to prepare for my last cigarette before the firing squad had its way. She had 60’s music playing on a little boom box and I suspect thought it would create a real ambiance for me. Instead I found it irritating.

Anyway, her ‘I do list’ was a rather short one like the girls in the sister shop Kyoto. Kissing was out, so forget any fantasies you have about GFE from this lady.

She did a nipple lick, two minutes of a cbj, one minute of cowgirl  and after a minute in mish asked “You cum yet?” I guess she was worried, believing I was 71, that I would keel over and the cops would come in and blame her.

Well gents and ladies I came.

She then did a crook massage and I manoeuvred her into Spanish where I enjoyed fantasies about every woman in under the sun except her to get me across the line. We parted, each in our own way, happy to see the back of each other.

I had another shower. (I do love those soap dispensers, although I scalded my prick when I turned on the hot water full throttle!)

I finished before P.Diddy and sat in another waiting room starring at a phony, pseudo-marble table where guys had stubbed a number of cigarette butts while waiting for God knows what.

Venue: 6/10 It was clean, but it needs to be gutted and worked over.
Cathy: 6/10 if you like chubby and 4/10 if you don’t
Service: 4/10 if you think I am 71 and 2/10 if you don’t.
Did we click?:  Yes, to the degree that we both heard the clicks of the clock counting down our time together.

I must not return.
I shall not return.
I will not return.

Jack

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:15:56 PM by Jack Kerouac »

Offline blueboots

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
  • Yes Please!
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2009, 04:25:18 PM »
Ok where to start......not at the beginning because Jack has covered all that.....except for the part where we were heading to go to "Jingle Bells" after "Taylor's" until he found out it was $300/hr for more than likely pork chops, although the descriptions sounded nice over the phone but don’t they all.  The receptionist must spend time writing scripts when they have nothing to do.

Yes we did decide on Cherryblossoms and I am not sure why it hasn't been reviewed a lot.  We parked up the road in the Pub and Jack assured me that the vehicle would be ok.  I wasn't so sure.  Although the building is bright pink it has a fairly discrete entrance and Jack has described all the decor with 100% accuracy...he had a lot of time you know.  ;D

It is called a punt right?...well when you get experienced you can lesson the chance of a dud.  So Jack with all his experience has now learnt the following…. don't assume one that may portray lack of self esteem will put out with a superstar performance.

Yes I took the glamour of the bunch I was even expecting a starfish performance but I was willing to do that for the team. Her name was Brione (not Farquhar...but she was good at it) she was mid twenties, thai mix, attractive face, great body, about 155cms tall, very firm 'c' cup breasts and I would say about size 6.

Brione seemed a little stand offish at first until we met at the bed.  I digress for the moment....BB has worked out that it is GFE that brings me back for a repeat visit.  It has only taken me about 2 years to work it out but it finally hit me on Friday.....Back to it...It didnt start GFE, I asked if she did kissing...No was the answer....the dud flag started to fly a little higher so we then started with some touching and soft caressing...she was very fidgety, but something had me intrigued and it was her beauty and charm.  We kissed each other all over engaging in endless amounts of foreplay.  I would much rather one shot in an hour and have some quality as I think trying for two shots may well end up seeing the end of me.  She rolled the dom on for an exquisite cbj but a bit too brief for my liking and then she grabbed the lube as she wanted me inside.  I told her to wait a minute and asked if I could return the favour and she accepted with open legs.

Daty was divine, she had the sweetest little pussy and it was great to look at.  I ate away for what seemed and eternity and there was no need for lube now.  She was wriggling with enjoyment.  I had had enough of her tearing my hair out at this stage so I thought it was time to enter.  We started in mish and I don’t usually give myself a wrap but I will this time because I don’t usually last long......I was going like a demon and felt I had all the control in the world.  It was at this stage she initiated some kissing and who was I to say no.  After mish for a while we had to change positions because I thought she was going to tear strips off my back and that wouldn’t look good when I got home so we changed to doggie for another extended period until we made for the finish line in caterpillar.

Afterwards we laid there a chatted with no hint of being rushed out the door even with the buzzer sounding about 3 times.  I had a shower and it wasnt till I was putting on my shoe's that I thought Jack maybe already waiting....Poor Jack was waiting but hey at least he time to dwell on the aesthetics of the establishment for all you to read.

Venue             6/10  (clean but run down....that clean I felt the disinfectant burning my feet in the shower)

Looks              8/10  (very nice exotic look)

Body                8/10  (great shape)

CBJ                  7/10  (not long enough...but I am sure it will be longer next time)

Sex                 9/10   (built up a lot of momentum)

Overall            8/10  (we clicked very well)

I will return
I must return
I will run to return

Cheers

BB

ps with or without Jack
Happy Punting!

Offline Judge Dredd

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2009, 05:16:10 PM »
Evil genius laugh from Judge  (hahahahaha) (yes Doctor I have been taking my pills........................  ;D ;D)

Congratulations JacK K and Blueboots !!

Jack K will go back to Cherryblossoms even if BB has to drag him as both members have inadvertently won the last two Cherryblossoms vouchers.

That's correct, both jack K and Blueboots have won a $40 Cherryblossoms voucher which I will send to them by PM.

MHG wishes to thank Q for supporting MHG by making the vouchers available.

cheers

Judge Dredd
Site Admin
MHG

PS BB may have to help Jack K with the shower  ::) ::)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 05:19:59 PM by Judge Dredd »
punt well and post well !!

Offline OzSnoopy

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2009, 11:17:58 PM »
Hello Judge

It could not have happened to two nicer field reporters such as BB and Jack K. Jack just have a latte from Gloria Jean to get the juice flowing for round two. BB I don't think you need help just make sure you get the best one as usual  ::)

Offline blueboots

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
  • Yes Please!
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2009, 06:49:11 AM »
Thanks very much JD!

Damm that means I will have to do another punt, jeez Im getting a little middle leg weiry...not

cheers

BB

ps there is no way Im going anywhere near Jack in a shower!
Happy Punting!

Offline blueboots

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
  • Yes Please!
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »
BB I don't think you need help just make sure you get the best one as usual  ::)

Thanks OzSnoopy but I have already thought it thru and I am going to book Jack a nice young hottie that I remember from the intro.  Maybe he will have better luch if I choose them for him.

cheers

BB
Happy Punting!