Author Topic: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.  (Read 80770 times)

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
Re: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.
« Reply #165 on: January 05, 2011, 01:32:44 PM »
recently tried michelle here.  young girl, quite good english.  body is tight and small.  face isnt the greatest, but she is very small.  a/b cups that are quite responsive.  trimmed down below.  really gets involved in the sex and gives a gfe but one where she just wants more and more of you.  she seems to be very popular as i tried quite a few times before i could see her, and only got to cos of a booking as when she came out, two other punters wanted her straight away.  get in while you can as she may not be around long, she only works when she needs money

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2011, 02:41:01 AM »
Dammit, if only I had read the recent reviews before I went to visit... Michelle was in the line up and was going to be my second-choice.  Just to extend on principles' review, she's Vietnamese, small and slim but isn't bad looking.  The best bit though (from what I could gather in the intro) is her ass is perfectly formed!  Had a very nice love-heart shape to it and in the lingerie she was wearing and those high heels, they popped up and down as she walked off after her intro.  I was very close to choosing her, but Sarah was the first to catch my eye.

Sarah's Korean and looks like one.  English is minimal but as you'll find out later in the review, gets by fine.  Hot as fuck, very pretty.  Nice big eyes, seductive lips, has a very sexy look to her.  Body is just as fantastic as her face.  5'6", very fit size 4, fake C-cups, trimmed downstairs.  She wore a very sexy black dress so couldn't see her ass properly in the intro but once she took it off, wowee!  From her looks (face and body), she was my perfect woman.  Chose the hour, and with the voucher, the damage was only $110.

Usually I could tell how good a session will be during the walk to the room.  Sarah was quiet the entire time, no definitive facial expression, no eye contact.  Shit, I chose a dud.  I was partially (mostly) correct.  We showered separately, I told her random compliments to which she didn't respond much to (a 1-second smile before assuming that indescript facial expression again), tried to make conversation only to be replied in one-word replies.  When we were ready, she had me lie face down to start with a massage first.  With my mind set on how the session will go, I just gave in and did what she said.  Massage was quite gentle.  It went for about 15 minutes or so, before she got me to turn around.  Before I could lie on my back though, she's already taken out two condoms and lubed up her snatch.  Received CBJ, a lot of slurping action, was a little toothy but with the 'dom on, it provided some much needed feeling, so 'twas quite good.  Went on for longer than I expected which I was fine with. 

Got her into doggy first, and what a sight.  Rounded bum that converged into her small waist was a great sight.  She has a slight bikini tan that I thought was quite sexy.  Tried to rub her pussy but she flinched and gave me a stern no.  So I just stuck my dick right in.  She's tight, and fucking was very pleasurable.  Skin is smooth as silk and her nipples were very hard.  She would move her ass back and forth into my cock which was great.  I kept alternating from grabbing her ass cheeks to holding her by her waist, grabbing her by the shoulders, or grabbing two handfuls of her round C-cups.  Next was her on top.  She kept her balance pushing against my chest with both hands which covered my sight of her tits.  I tried to shift her hands to my side so I could grab a tit or at least have a good oggle of them bouncing up and down but she wouldn't budge.  Throughout her time on top, she had her eyes closed and facing the wall.

She got tired after a few minutes and we went on to mish.  Her beautiful, slender legs were wide open for me to give her a good fuck, and it felt great.  Still tight.  The whole time she didn't make eye contact, and for a while completely had her body turned away from me as I thrusted.  It was easy to tell she didn't really want to be here.  So I just got on with it and came.

Still had about 25 minutes to go so we ended up talking while she had a smoke.  We got a decent conversation happening, which kept going until the buzzer.  I was surprised as it was only then that she started to open up.  She can actually be quite talkative and has a sense of humour, so there were some smiles and laughs.  If only the session went in reverse, I think we would've had a mutually fun time.

Sarah
Face - 9.5/10 - Hot as fuck, I wouldn't be ashamed if I stared at her walking past in public
Body - 9.5/10 - Fake C-cups seemed a little overdone, otherwise a very hot body
Attitude - 4/10 - Very cold at first, but warmed up later (a bit too late though)
Enthusiasm - 2/10 - Had the feeling she didn't want to be there at all
BJ - 2/10 - Not a fan of CBJ, sorry
Sex - 4/10 - Tight pussy, great views, but made it quite clear she didn't really want to be fucked
Overall 5/10 - Another very hot chick that scores low cos of sub-par service.

I don't think I'd visit her again.  We got off pretty well after the main event finished, but I don't know if she would provide a better service if I went back, even if she did recognise me.  She's a great girl, but clearly doesn't want anything to do with the business, only in it for the money.

Also, one thing I feel the need to mention is the reception.  I was greeted quite happily by a female receptionist when I came in and was shown quite a number of girls in the line-up (I called ahead and was told there was seven, I think all girls were available).  After I chose Sarah, the male receptionist (think his name was Neil) remarked she was booked but it was OK for me to choose her.  I then showed my voucher and his tone instantly dropped.  He told me I should've showed him the voucher the first thing I stepped in.  He had a word with the female receptionist who had earlier saw one and she was unpleasantly surprised that I had one too.  I mentioned I'd like to see her for the hour and he had a mumble about her being already booked again.  It was easy to sense that he was reluctant to let me see her but he had already said it was OK for me to see her, and it would've been bad on his part to then say I wasn't allowed to see her.  Being slightly ignorant, I asked if everything was alright to which I got a response of silence before he told Sarah that she has 1 hour with me.  I suppose I got what I came for but the tension was a little discomforting.  I think if I had shown him I had a voucher to begin with, he wouldn't have showed me all the girls.

I wonder if everyone else receives similar treatment?  I've never been to Kyoto before, but I assume most voucher winners go there.  I think next time I go to Cherryblossoms with a voucher, it'd be during a weekday when the Caucasian female receptionist is on (if she still works there).  She's usually polite and easy to talk to.

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2011, 01:10:28 AM »
shoulda gone with michelle mate, she is a dead set winner, and that ass is even better when its in your hands :)

Offline tuxey

• Virgin
« Reply #168 on: March 20, 2011, 01:37:19 AM »
Hmmm - has this place gone under new management?

Went earlier this week and they said that it's under new management ?

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2011, 01:32:32 AM »
What does that entail?  Different prices? 

Offline justinl

• Bronze Punter
« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2011, 07:34:24 AM »

I too had heard good reviews about the ladies here so decided to try it out, with voucher too.
Like you I got the third degree about using the voucher, Reception appeared to not know about the voucher system but didn't argue.
However when I came out from the 1 hr session I was told that the voucher had expired but would let it stand on this occasion but not again.
Had not seen anything in conditions indicating there was a time limit on voucher use so was a bit put off.

Had a second voucher but after that experience decided not to go there again. Extra travel not worth the hassle.

I believe this establishment is sister to Kyoto which had a management change and I wondered if there was a knock on effect with Cherryblossoms. Look like it has.

I wonder if everyone else receives similar treatment?  I've never been to Kyoto before, but I assume most voucher winners go there.  I think next time I go to Cherryblossoms with a voucher, it'd be during a weekday when the Caucasian female receptionist is on (if she still works there).  She's usually polite and easy to talk to.

Offline Graham

• Administrator
  • SuperStud
« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »
a week or so ago we detected certain members who had reprinted their vouchers several times and reused them in both shops and had used them at different times with different receptionists. While I admire their resourcefulness  Grin I have made arrangements to make sure this doesn't continue.

The above was posted by Q on MHG in November 2010. The arrangement since is that K vouchers have a 30 day expiry date printed on them. If MHG members have an unused, undated K voucher, then do not expect it to be accepted by the receptionist.

Graham
Site Admin
MHG
Rock Hard !!

Offline justinl

• Bronze Punter
« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2011, 06:09:47 PM »
I suppose it only takes a few to wrought the system to spoil it for the majority. >:(
Understand the reasoning now. :) :) :)
Next time I will use any vouchers quicker.
 ;)
a week or so ago we detected certain members who had reprinted their vouchers several times and reused them in both shops and had used them at different times with different receptionists. While I admire their resourcefulness  Grin I have made arrangements to make sure this doesn't continue.

The above was posted by Q on MHG in November 2010. The arrangement since is that K vouchers have a 30 day expiry date printed on them. If MHG members have an unused, undated K voucher, then do not expect it to be accepted by the receptionist.

Graham
Site Admin
MHG

Offline itsAhardLife

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2011, 12:48:30 AM »
using a voucher i saw jasmine for an hour at 100,

she was thai mid 20's since it was an arvo the lineup wasn't too good, but she was the younger and prettier one out them, have to say wasn't too impressed with the other girls. Jasmine had a pretty face enhanced b cups, had a very nice size 6 body and was probably 165 cms tall.

This girl was surprisingly honest, and somewhat of an investment. Her Cbj wasn't too memorable but she this girl knows how to fuck. When she was riding on top she said she wanted to cum and she meant it she was able to grind at light speed, but she thought it was better she didn't as she had a long shift ahead. As i said she's an investment, if you were a regular she might let you do more and more next time, this time there's no kissing or daty or any touching her snatch as she takes a moral high ground ( ironic right  ?) that she only kisses and gets more intimate with a boyfriend.

An hour is quite a long time, she gives a modest massage and most of the time was cuddling with a handjob 10 mins left to go to kill the time.
Return factor, if i had another voucher i'd visit her again.

Body 9 - 10
Face 8 - 10
Cbj 6 - 10
Sex - 7 - 10

Overall 30/40 = 7.5/10

Offline Achillobator

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #174 on: July 04, 2011, 03:35:32 PM »
Ok My new favourite super-hero is Kyotovoucherman.

With my belly full of chocolate and my voucher in my hand I make my way out to Fairfield. The street is a little scary but there is parking in the building. Buzzed in through two security doors (street is seeming more scary).
From previous reviews I knew to be up-front with my voucher. The staff on duty were a little confused by it but accepted it. (I think they just need a better heads-up about them)
When I arrived (1am sat night) there was only one girl available  Helena. A tallish strawberry blond Chinese girl with long legs and a very short skirt. I would of liked a choice but it was late and those legs had me distracted.
The room is pretty standard for suburban shop. Bed, shower, clean towels, pump soap. I showered while Helena struggled out of her dress. Its blue spangles got caught in her bra.
he has pretty good English and is very friendly, made me feel very comfortable straight away. Lots of DFK, cuddling and those legs wrapping around me. She moved on to the BJ which was covered but not mechanical at all. She knows what she's doing and makes it look natural and passionate, like-wise with the main event. After a great try she realised the condom might be slowing me down so finished me of by hand while I played with her wonderful body.
some very nice and seemingly genuine snuggling afterwards.
The girls I saw on the way out were all quite cute.

Place 8/10 (functional but not flash)
Looks 9/10 (face not a fashion models but excellent body)
Service 8/10 (no BBBJ )
Value 8/10 (150/hour is a little high for a suburban asian joint but the girl quality is high enough to match)

overall 8/10 (push it to 9/10 because of the voucher)
Would I go back. If my travels take me to that part of the world, and I was horny Yes. The voucher just came at an opportune time, I nearly refused it because I wouldn't normally be around that area.

So Thank you Voucherman for getting me out of my comfort zone and letting me try something new.

Offline Cherryblossom Voucherman

• Administrator
  • Gold Punter
« Reply #175 on: July 04, 2011, 08:51:19 PM »
Ok My new favourite super-hero is Kyotovoucherman.

So Thank you Voucherman for getting me out of my comfort zone and letting me try something new.

Your very welcome Achillobator, Voucherman always loves to see a happy punter. A great review and great ratings too btw

Voucherman 8)

Offline hotwheels1072

• Bronze Punter
« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2011, 12:19:46 AM »
After being lucky enough to score a voucher to Cherryblossoms, I paid a visit today.....
Descriptions by other punters about the exterior are pretty much on par....
Inside, greeted by very friendly mamasan.....I showed her the voucher and she says no problems with a smile and led me to one of the two waiting rooms, I'm then shown a short parade of 6 girls.
After studying the reviews here, I had a short list of the good ones to see but unfortunately, none of the names matched so I resigned myself to winging it and trying somebody different....
I picked Paula.....22 year old Thai with nice smile, about size 6, B cups and siky smooth skin.....
Off to the room.....fairly basic as you'd expect, a queen bed with fresh linen, a heater and not much else.....and the shower cubicle has no door??
Paula steps out while I shower and returns as I'm getting out......she towels me dry and sits on the bed....we start talking....she works two days a week here (Fri-Sat) to pay for her studies and even though it's 1.30pm and the place opens at 10am.....I'm her first customer for the day....and her third in total as it was only her second day working and she had two on Friday....
Without actually saying so....she indicates that she doesn't do DFK or DATY which initially disappoints me.....however, after some nibbling of the neck and shoulders, working my way down across her breasts and belly to the top of her shaven pussy.....she starts to respond.....I started kissing her thighs and her belly and just missing her clit on purpose.....thats when she started to moan softly and I decided to take the plunge anyway.....
When I dragged my tongue across her clit her chest heaved and all thoughts of no DATY seemed to go right out the window.....when I sensed she was close, I even slipped in a finger and for a second, I think she was torn between pushing my hand away or just letting her orgasm take over....thankfully, she chose the latter....
After she recovered, she starts to stroke me and gets me hard...slips on a dom and gets into a reasonable CBJ....unfortunately, this is where her inexperience showed and although it was ok....I've had better....
Paula then hops on top and we do cowgirl....followed by mish and lying side by side.....to her surprise, she comes again and before she's even finished, I turn her over and finished her , and me, off in vigorous doggy....
With 15 mins still to go, we both laid there and talked about her homeland while we recovered, then into the shower and off to reception to settle the account.....a good time had by all....
The score....
The venue.....6/10....with a little attention to minor stuff, like a door on the shower, It'd be ok....
Paula...7/10...with a little more experience, she'll do well....a little cutie, great body with good attitude...
CBJ....4/10.....needs practice...
Sex....7/10...pocket rocket that responds well if you start slow....

Much thanks to MHG for giving me the voucher :)

Offline 2bemisunderstood

• Frequent Punter
« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »
just back from my 2nd time with Jasmine.  First time was amazing, 2nd even better.

jasmine is a mid 20's northern thai girl.  probably around 155-158cm tall, nice set of natural b's, face pretty good, skin amazing, bum is the highlight for me.  quite slim and all around very attractive.

after the shower etc she got undressed and simply stated lay down, i cant wait to suck your dick.  well when a beautiful young thing tells me that, who am i to refuse?  i laid down for a simply spectacular cbj.  a combination of her looking up at me, and her turning her bum up near my head so i coulud look and touch.  all safe girl, and only down part is the lack of daty on offer.  still she loves to have her breasts sucked hard, and loves when you firmly grab her bum.  cbj went for a good 10 mins or so before she jumped up in reverse cowgirl.  this turned into cowgirl and she rode me for a good 15 minutes or so until completion.  in between sessions she laid down next to me and we talked as she tried to wake junior up again.  around 10 minutes later there was some reaction so she went back to another fantastic cbj.  2nd round consisted of a solid session of missionary then doggy.  was getting close to the end of the session by then (and i rarely blow twice in an hour) so i tried briefly to see if I a hj would work, but that wasnt to be so i told her not to worry as she was trying her little heart out to get me to cum a 2nd time.

jasmine is far more gfe than pse, and if treated nicely will reward you beautifully.

well worth a visit and the 2nd time just made me want to be back more often.  she is not a regular worker there, only turning up when she is short of money from her other job.  so best to call ahead and see.  it took me a few visits in between the 1st and 2nd time as I just have not seen her on much.

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2012, 03:30:14 AM »
Just came back from a punt at Cherryblossoms, armed with my voucher.  Was shown two ladies (I think there were a lot more rostered, but it was a busy night).  Picked a pretty Korean by the name of Tina for one hour.  She said she was 24 (no doubts about that), size 10+, 5'4", dyed blonde hair.  She was in an orange dress which disguised her figure very well - I thought she was a slim size 6 but it wasn't until she stripped off and started the body kissing that I realised she was quite a heavy girl.  She's got a beautiful face though and has a slight husky voice which I find sexy.  Anyway, clothes off, she's unshaven down there, and has a not-so-perky pair B-cups.  Skin isn't super soft or smooth.  English is so-so, but she's learning at the moment.

Asked if she provided DFK and she said no.  Nipple and body kissing was sensual and then on with a CBJ.  Didn't want to do BBBJ.  I didn't bother asking to kiss her nipples and DATY.  Her CBJ was good though, good suction and I could feel her tongue flicking the head and wrap around my shaft as she slid up and down.  Pity she didn't offer BBBJ as it would've been sensational.  15 minutes in and she wanted me to jump on top, to which I obliged.  I knew that if I didn't go for gold now, I wouldn't be able to come later.  Her chubbiness was moving all around but she made the right noises, was tight and she looked like she was enjoying herself so I focused on her face and came.  A clean and a short rest and she gave me a massage.  Massage over, we still had about 20 minutes left and we just ended up talking.  Great personality and a pleasure to talk to (I could listen to her voice all day) but a below average service as a WL.  She would be great as a "girlfriend escort" at a karaoke bar, but nothing much beyond that.

Tina
Face - 8/10 - Beautiful Korean girl, smoker's teeth though.
Body - 3/10 - Size 10+, flabby, not my type.
Attitude - 8/10 - Says "no" with a smile, good to have a conversation with.
Enthusiasm - 7/10 - Sensual body kissing, got into CBJ and sex.
BJ - 6/10 - Lost points for being a CBJ
Sex - 6/10 - Only one position for a few minutes.
Overall 6.5/10 - Enjoyed the conversation more than the punt.

Offline bill_100

• Gold Punter
« Reply #179 on: February 14, 2012, 04:57:57 PM »
Person's name: Tiffany
Establishment: Cherryblossoms, 5 Alan St, Fairfield Tel (02) 9723 0957Rates: $90 30 mins; $140 /hr FS
Size/shape: 160cm, A cup, thin, shaved, long black hair down to her bottom, average looks
Nationality: Vietnamese
Services: No kissing, CBJ, no fingering, FS
Value for money: Not for me on this day
Date: 14/2/2012 Tuesday 12:00 noon

Posted in modified format on other sites too.

I was lucky enough to be allocated an MHG voucher so decided to use it before it expired next week so hit the road for the Western Suburbs and after about three quarters of an hour (and a few missed turns) arrived in 5 Alan Street and parked on the one hour spots just up from No. 5 at about 10:45. Whilst the voucher said $50 off the regular house price it really only covers the “house cut” and you pay the girl’s fee of $70 for 30 min or $40 for 60min FS. I had no problems with the voucher being accepted.

As has been noted Alan is a pretty active street with some men sitting across the road chatting and some women out having a smoke from their work place so the entrance is not very private. I walked up the street a bit to check the area out then walked back to a door clearly marked No. 5 which had a bright white light burning above and marked OPEN. I went to open this outer door but it was fully locked so I knocked on the glass a few times but no answer. I walked up towards the bottle shop/KFC area which has a lot of parking hoping to find a telephone book as I had omitted to put the phone number in my phone. No luck so I walked back to my car and was preparing to leave when I saw the Mamasan open the door so I hot-footed it back and went in and pressed the buzzer on the internal door.

The pleasant Mamasan was very apologetic as no girls had arrived yet and she was frantically phone around trying to muster up staff. She showed me into the non-smoking waiting room/kitchen which had three lounges which would accommodate up to 10 people and offered me a drink (water). There are another two waiting rooms (smoking) each with a capacity of 6-7 but all opening onto reception area and without even a curtain. Mamasan came in to the kitchen area where I was and we talked when she was not re-phoning the girls who had their phones set to message bank. After a while one replied by text that she was “on her way” but as Mamasan did not know where she lived that gave no indication of when she would arrive.

I asked Mamasan if she could show me the rooms as I wanted to make a report on the place. This she did and from what I gathered there were 8 bedrooms with double beds, shower recesses in the corner and chair. Some (on RHS when walking down the hall from the reception) had AC units on the wall but the RHS one appeared to have central AC. The facility was clean and did not have that very stale smell of cigarette ash so they must empty the trays at the end of the day. I gather two of the rooms are used as rest rooms for the girls during the day.

About 11.50 the door chimes went and a girl had arrived and went down the hall. I paid the receptionist $100 plus the voucher covering the room for an hour booking and waited for her to come and collect me. In the meantime another fellow arrived and was put in on of the other waiting areas. She came out at 12:15 and took me down to Room 8 and asked me to shower, then she went out again and returned in about 5 mins then she had a shower and squatted down to cleanse herself . I had though that she had showered in the 25 mins since she arrived. (The shower screen leaks through the join with the wall/floor and water had extended on the floor tiles so it needs resealing.)

TIFFANY is Vietnamese, 160 cm, thin probably weighing no more than 40Kg, average looks and very small breasts but with prominent nipples. She has very long dark hair that reached all the way down to her bottom. She is a Non-smoker which is good for me.

She said to lie on the bed then she sat down on the side and took her tube of lubricant out and applied it to her pussy. Hello I though, that put paid to DATY.

She wanted to get straight into CBJ but I said how about we just relax a cuddle a bit as I like to warm the girl up, not just jump in a wham banging.

So she lay down and when I tried to kiss her she said no, I do not do that. OK, Bill use your technique and soften her up by gentle stroking and touching, but she just lay there like a log with no semblance of a reaction. Hello I though I have scored a Starfish!

Whilst she allowed a certain amount of touch around the labia which were swimming in gel fingering was also a no-no.

Still 40 mins to go so I told her to suck which she did for 20 mins then on to a so-so massage for 10 mins, shower and out. During the massage we had pleasant conversation.

The other fellow must have waited as there was no sign of Tiffany or the receptionist. I told a man in the office using the computer that I was letting myself out and also that the shower recess was leaking and need resealing.

I am not sure whether it was lack of chemistry between us or whether she is really one of those Starfish types of girls. Tiffany works 7 days a week at present from 18:00 to 03:00 so maybe she was tired and had been pulled in early due to the absence of other girls due to Valentine’s Day.(???)

My recommendation would be for others to go much later in the day when there is a selection of girls

Sorry Cherryblossoms that my report is so negative but it was my assessment of my experience on the day. It definitely was not worth the fuel and four hours time I spent in the process.