Author Topic: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.  (Read 80771 times)

Offline moparguy

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
Re: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.
« Reply #150 on: May 03, 2010, 10:57:58 PM »
Hi Guys,
long time lurker, first time poster! Popped in here last Saturday about 5pm and 2 ladies were on. Can't remember the first ones name but, I went with Icy, mid 20's Thai? awesome C/D tits, really nice. Stayed for 30min, got the the best CBJ I have ever had. Will go back for more.

MT

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2010, 08:06:16 PM »
Dropped by this place to use my voucher on Queen's Birthday, and was told there were 3 girls on, but 2 girls available.  Choices I had were Annie from Thailand, and My from Vietnam.  Was told on the phone Icy was available too, so I guess she was the one that was busy unfortunately.  My was good-looking but I ended up going for Annie as she seemed more friendly in the intro, so went for her.  She's a little on the plump side, A cups, and unshaven below.  Didn't matter as I didn't get the chance to DATY.  Not very pretty; under closer inspection, she seemed more of a butch. 

She does this thing where she runs her lips over your body including down there but doesn't use her tongue nor actually kiss.  Didn't give me a CBJ either and just went for the fucking.  She's active, but fucks in a way that restricts my thrusting.  She's incredibly restraining as in each position we went through, she would hold me down so I wouldn't go too far in.  I was beginning to think she may have been a post-op - each time I tried to put my hand down to rub her clit, she would intercept me and do it herself.  Whatever she is, I'm trying not to think about it now.  I didn't cum in the session.  Another dud session from Cherryblossoms. 

Annie
Face - 3/10 - On closer inspection, didn't look as good.
Body - 2/10 - Plump, breasts and ass had no shape.
Attitude - 6/10 - Good personality, but acted weirdly in the session.
Enthusiasm - 6/10 - Active but restrictive as well.
BJ - 0/10 - Closed lips and rubbing her nose on my shaft was all I got.
Sex - 4/10 - I'm definitely not big, but she made me feel I was.
Overall 3.5/10 - I wouldn't have went if it wasn't for the vouchers.

Cherryblossoms used to have some decent girls there, either good performers, good lookers, or both rolled into one.  Maybe I'm going there at the wrong days/times?

Offline Gomer

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2010, 08:20:43 AM »
Try Icy if you get another voucher. She won't disappoint. Good GFE.
A good punter returns the favour

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »
sometimes i wonder if large threads such as this should be broken up into reveiws for individual ladies?  its REALLY tough to wade through pages and pages of thread to see if a girl has previously been reviewed.  annie is a dud, and i am sure I have noted this in the past.  a forum where you could run down a list of topics, each showing the girls name would be great and much easier to sort out who you want to see.  i guess for mine, i say this cos i often arrive at a place and use my phone to try and see if any of the girls on have been reveiwed before.  given the limited time, a topic for each girl would be awesome

i agree with gomer though, icy is always top notch and worth waiting for if not available when you arrive

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2010, 07:33:13 AM »
Good idea principles, I did this with the Maroubra section of Tokyo Cats as I know the ladies don't come and go as often as Cherryblossoms. 

Offline scoolboi

• Virgin
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2010, 05:14:07 PM »
has anyone ever been with cat? or kat? i found out her name while walking down the hallway she had a nice body but too bad it wasn't her shift.

Offline Mavrick

• Global Moderator
  • SuperStud
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2010, 05:26:41 PM »
scoolboi you have been a member since November 11, 2008.

You have 3 posts - 2 of them are questions other than your hello message.

has anyone ever been with cat? or kat? i found out her name while walking down the hallway she had a nice body but too bad it wasn't her shift.

If you seen Kat whilst at Cherry Blossoms then it would of been great to see a review.

Please dont ask any more questions until a review is forthcoming.

Mavrick

Offline formuladan

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2010, 11:32:06 AM »

Mavrick, even the statement doesn't make sense. scoolboi states that Cat or Kat has a nice body but it wasn't her shift  ???

so she is just walking around just chillin'  ???
Pussy juice - The elixir of life

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2010, 01:57:29 PM »
saw linda down here last month, havent had a chance to get the review up. 

was presented with only two girls.  linda and kelly.  chose linda for 30 minutes as she had nice legs and her eyes really did it for me.  had not read the previous review on her so went in open minded. 

session started well, gave a fantastic cbj with awesome eye contact.  gave lots of attention to inner thighs, balls as well as the old fella.  really knew how to get me into it and turn me on.  asked for daty but it was not on offer so just relaxed and enjoyed. 

after a substantial cbj session I wanted some more and she jumped on top.  sex was really nice.  lindas only let down body wise is her belly, which isnt fantastic, but otherwise she is still a decent looking girl.  she was enthusiatic in her cow girl and it was good enough that i was happy to stick with that. a few fake noises, but once i slowed her down a little and put some effort in the noises matched the reaction of the pussy and it was far more genuine.  all up it was a great 30 minutes and i would see her again (almost did on my last visit but finally got a chance on another girl i had been waiting ages to see). 

she is a nice girl, and if treated well gives a great performance.  her english isnt bad either once you get her to start talking, she is just shy about not being strong with her language skills.  not up there with the best of cbs (lily, icy) but still well worth the money.

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2010, 06:29:59 PM »
in an amusing occurance i was out shopping today and was admiring a pair of long slim legs that seemed to go on for ever walking in front of me.  the owner of the legs turned around and it was linda.  I didnt say anything to her, just smiled, but damn she has some nice legs.  interesting though that she doesnt hide her age as well in natural daylight, though thats likely the reason most brothels arent particularly well lit.  always interesting though to see a wl in street clothes, and in this case admire how good her legs were  ;D

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2010, 04:27:30 PM »
saw kelly of malaysian descent here recently.  she claims to be mid 20's, but i would actually guess she is more like 30.  very nice and friendly girl.  great little body, a great set of natural b/c cup breasts, tight waist, nice legs (though a little short) and neatly trimmed down below.

started off with a very nice cbj.  would allow me to look at the back end, but no touching or licking was allowed.  having this little minx sucking like a hoover while i had a close up of her glorious little rear end was quite frustrating, and ended up cutting short the cbj to enjoy her delights

sex wasreally quite enjoyable.  not the usual fake sounds you tend to get, in fact no real sounds at all.  just took her slowly in a few positions, enjoying the feel of her skin on mine and how nicely tight she was.  funnily enough the highlight was the missionary, and the finale actually had me nearly convinced she was indeed enjoying herself.  if not, i dont care cos it was faked that damn well that it got me well and truly into it and i came like no tomorrow. 

for mine it was well worth it, and it was a thoroughly enjoyed session on my part.  she is a lovely girl and if you treat her well she will respond well and truly in kind. 

Offline t4tortoise

• Frequent Punter
« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2010, 05:25:30 AM »
Rain rain go away!
Cos apparently the girls were "sick" and when I called around noon there was no body!

When I did drop by at around the early there was only Icy (busy) and Mika(just came out to the punter before me - and he paid for an hour... )

Must say Mika looked HOT... though I don't think she's 19 as claimed... ;)

Anyhows, the Receptionist was nice and apologetic... will return to use my vouchers!

Offline principles

• Inactive Member
  • Zero Posts
« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2010, 09:10:53 AM »
two days in a row it was with no girls.  due to no girls i ended up with a train wreck elsewhere :(

Offline t4tortoise

• Frequent Punter
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2010, 12:03:00 AM »
Sorry for the delay, was out in rural NSW...

Mika

Decided to use my MHG Kyoto Voucher! Read great reviews on Icy but when I called on the day, there was nobody! The receptionist sheepishly said "we don't have any girls" - well blame the rain! Dropped by later that afternoon but Icy was busy and only Mika left - dressed in a little black outfit (clubbing dress? and heels) - she looked HOT... BUT there was another punter there already and he took her... oh well guess better luck next time...

Next day, called up and heard there were 5 girls!

Headed off as soon as I could and saw the entire line up. Mika definately caught my eye again. Paid for an hour and headed off into the room. ($150-$40)=$110 [Thanks Kyoto Voucherman!] Jumped into the shower then straight on to the bed...

No kissing... Average catbath (its not my thing) before CBJ. (Did'nt ask for BB). I did ask to DATY in 69, she said she normally does not do that, but flipped over for 69 after turning the lights right down. Tasted fresh and clean, (short hair stubble - trimmed bush I guess?) and she seemed to enjoy it. The CBJ was below average honestly. 

After a while, my phone rang... DAMN... Work call so had to take it... she naughtily stroked her body on the bed and then decided to keep me hard whilst I was on the phone! Finally, I hung up and we burst out laughing... a bit more stroking and then she looked at me with the come fuck me face...

Little T happily obliged, straight into mish... warm but not very tight - not totally loose... and I don't think I'm extremely well endowed!

Anyways, after a while there, she asked to go into doggy - my favourite! So we readjusted and off i went, standing on the floor and she headfirst in the bed... Took another good 5+minutes before Little T surrendered his ammo...

Massage (back & legs) that followed was below average (that's not why I came) but the conversation was great... she's from around Osaka, studying in Japan, came to australia to travel, learn english - going back to Japan to graduate and work in a lab - comestics (she's doing science!) ... She's leaving soon to Japan (& HK) but her family is coming to visit and travel in Australia... so she's stopping work on the 9th of Dec... I asked so they don't know? (duh) she said "they kill me if they knew"

With 15 mins to go, I asked for a HJ and she said "seriously?" but quickly grabbed the lube and started stroking Little T vigirously, naturally he obliged her efforts and with minutes to go (got the timer buzz on the intercom) emptied a second magazine.

Quickly jumped into the shower, got dressed and left.

My Ratings [Your Mileage may vary - This is my personal opinion]

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 [Large soft boobs - fair skin, good height, great ass]
CBJ: 6/10 [I've had better]
FS: 7/10 [Not very tight, accomodating for various positions]
GFE: 9/10 [We seemed to connect well]

Overall: 7.5/10 [Great GFE - not very tight]

RTF: Maybe if I have the cash - my other Kyoto voucher is for another girl I saw there... =)

Enjoy!
T
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 12:07:07 AM by t4tortoise »

Offline crhaayn

• SuperStud
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2010, 09:46:06 PM »
I'm catching up on my reviews and this will be my first one of a few.

I was awarded a voucher about a month ago and I promptly used it at CB.  I remembered from years back that Thursdays were their day with the most girls and on this occasion, I also visited on a Thursday - no less than 7 girls greeted me.  Many of them had unenthusiastic intros which was a downer but Sakura stood out from the pack with a nice smile.  So I chose her for the hour.

Sakura's Japanese, standing around 5'6", size 6-8, B-cups, past 30 years of age.  She had a matured look about her and overall her body wasn't the best I've encountered in an Asian WL but she had a nice smile with her and carried a friendly personality.  She could speak English pretty well and we had some small talk as well as some flirty comments here and there throughout the session.

I won't go into as much detail as I usually do as my memory of her isn't all that great.  She provided BBBJ for extra money which I went for and it was great, glad I went for it.  Went DATY but her snatch had an off-smell to it so just stuck to rubbing her clit with my fingers while she kept sucking away.  She knew I was enjoying the BBBJ and it actually went on until I had 15-20 minutes left out of the hour.  I don't remember if she offered kissing or not.  The sex was OK, but I didn't come.  Ended up having her suck the tip while I jerked myself off.  Told her when I was about to come and she pushed her chest out while I splurged all over her tits.  She grabbed hold of my cock and proceeded to rub it all over her tits making a mess of it all.  Some giggles, a shower and a cheek peck later I was out.

Sakura
Face - 6/10 - Mature-looking, but quite pretty.
Body - 3/10 - Could tell she was 30+, but proportionate.  Boobs starting to sag, and pussy was stinky.
Attitude - 9/10 - Very friendly.
Enthusiasm - 9/10 - Didn't mind giving me BBBJ for an extended period, and was willing to fuck.
BJ - 8.5/10 - Felt fantastic, though not enough ball licking.
Sex - 3/10 - Not starfish, but was loose and only stuck to one position.
Overall 6.5/10 - Good fun (bring some spare cash for BBBJ).

She's a great WL for Cherryblossom's standards.