Author Topic: SAKURA DISCOUNT  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Sakura Palace Mgement

• Establishment Manager
  • SuperStud
SAKURA DISCOUNT
« on: March 12, 2011, 05:53:45 PM »
                                                           SAKURA PALACE SPECIALS
Any punter that mentions SAKURA PALCE SPECIALS FROM the MHG site will get a $20 discount on the 1 hr booking ONLY after 6.00pm  that is $180 down to $160. Regards SAKURA ADMIN

Offline stranger

• Bronze Punter
Re: SAKURA DISCOUNT
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 10:34:21 PM »
The discount no longer applies, as I was informed tonight when I went to Sakura.

Offline Graham

• Administrator
  • SuperStud
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 10:40:22 PM »
Bloody receptionists  >:( >:(

Have checked- the special is on until withdrawn- but dont forget to mention MHG  ;D ;D

Sakura have been asked to post and confirm.

Graham
Rock Hard !!

Offline stranger

• Bronze Punter
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 10:46:24 PM »
Well, the discount didn't work for me tonight when I was there, so at-best it's a discount you might or might not get.

Disappointing. False advertising, really, if you make a promise but don't deliver when the time comes - whatever the reason.

• Establishment Manager
  • SuperStud
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 10:52:04 PM »
Sorry about any confusion about the special, but it is still on but punters must say they saw the advert on this web site and not ask about Tuesday night specials as this has finished and the reception wont understand what you mean. This is only for punters who mention MHG.Again verry verry sorry about punters who may have been turned away, please come back an give SAKURA PALACE 1 more chance to fix any problem we may have made. THE SPECIAL IS STILL ON AND WE WILL GIVE FARE WARNING WHEN THIS SPECIAL IS OVER. REGARDS SAKURA ADMIN

Offline stranger

• Bronze Punter
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 11:03:54 PM »
I went there tonight, I did mention the website special advertised, I didn't mention (or know about) any Tuesday night specials, and your reception guy told me very clearly that there was no discount any more. When I told him I would update the website he even agreed.

If other members go to see you in good faith as I did, I hope you honour your discount rather than leave them out of pocket as you did to me.

• Establishment Manager
  • SuperStud
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 11:09:42 PM »
If you like PM me and let me know if and when you go back and i will take care of you.I will give you my phone number and make sure myself that your looked after. Very sorry about what happened, Warm regards SAKURA ADMIN