Author Topic: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.  (Read 68453 times)

Offline 2bemisunderstood

• Frequent Punter
Re: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2013, 10:02:46 AM »
recently visited CB's for a visit with Natalie.  there was three girls shown to me, 2 viets 1 of which was of note named christina.  i will be back to try her out, as she was a nice little number.  on this day however natalie was the one that got my attention.  while the other two girls simply nodded in greeting, natalie came over and introduced herself while shaking my hand. 

natalie is of indonesian extraction, about 165cm tall, with nice curves.  she is probably about 58kg or so.  she has nicely tanned skin, lovely breasts and a pleasant enough face. 

in the room, she got me to shower, and being her first client of the day she washed herself as well.  natalie is only 20, and her body shows it.  breasts are still like those of a teenager, and her nipples are extremely sensitive.  i would say her whole body is actually because she really loves to be touched anywhere.  session was great, she was open to daty, allowed kissing and also loved being kissed lightly almost anywhere.  if you are gentle with her she responds well.  having said that she loves a good hard fucking as well.  there are a couple of really cute things about the way she responds when having sex, or being touched but you will have to visit her to find out what i mean. 

anyway after the sessions she told me she loves to fuck, and its the perfect job because she gets paid to do what she loves.  not sure how long she will stay there but she has just started here after previously  working elsewhere in the CBD last year.  still she is worth the visit as its not that often you get to play with a girl that genuinely loves doing this work.

Offline 2bemisunderstood

• Frequent Punter
Re: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan Street, Fairfield.
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2013, 10:19:33 AM »
there is a new thai girl here going by the name of Jenny.  not sure how long she will be working here, but i did see a review for her early last week on another forum which led me to visit and try her after ringing up to find out if she was working. she has worked elsewhere in the past but hasnt worked for a bit and i am pretty sure she doesnt want people to know she is back.  i will say she was quite popular when she did work and i have previously enjoyed her company.  after meeting her i took 60 minutes (which is rare for me as i usually do 30) but it had been a while since i had seen her so wanted to be unrushed.

anyway to the details, she is about 5ft5 or so, very slim with great enhanced rack.  late 20's to early 30's with wonderful long hair and a beautiful smile.  session was great, she loves daty and fs in missionary was fantastic with her wrapping her legs around me and pulling me in while urging me on.  2nd run was better with her on top, and watching her is a sight to behold.  great looking nice girl that really looks after you, more gfe than pse though.  didnt actually get a bj as i was too keen to get to the main event.

the only down on the session was the mamasan trying to claim i was 20 minutes over time.  i suspect a large part of this is she had a punter waiting on jenny and may well have kept him there by claiming there was less time left on the clock than there was.  what annoyed me most was having her walk in to the room when i am still trying to dress when the hour has barely ticked over.  i apologised, but really didnt think i had gone over as i always check time on the clock and in the past i have never had issues with 5 minutes or so over here.  i have had girls take me way over in the past without any complaints from the desk.  it was a surprising simply because of how unpleasant she was.  since i had nothing to prove my point other than me looking at the clock, i couldnt say anything at all.  anyway, when i got back to the car i checked my phone and sure enough a sms i had sent before even entering the premises was 10 minutes after the time she claimed i got in to the room.  given i had to get inside, the girl wasnt ready and I had to wait to meet her and i then had to pay etc going over by 20 minutes just wasnt possible.  i have been going here for close to 10 years, and have never had an issue previously but I can honestly say this woman has a terrible attitude compared with others that have worked reception here.  will i go back?  i dont know, but i should at least advise other punters of this less than ideal attitude.  if i do i certainly will aim to visit when one of the guys work the front counter as they are far better when dealing with punters.