Author Topic: Olivia O'Reilly - 0438 622 072  (Read 32283 times)

Offline profan

• Stud
Re: Olivia O'Reilly - 0438 622 072
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2013, 10:31:21 AM »
well it has been months, so I decided to pay Olivia a visit....
A BDSM visit...

I had her answer the door totally naked bare footed with a collar and leash on.
Upon entering I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her hard into the wall and kissed softly and passionately.

Then i had her crawl up the stairs
at the top I grabbed her hair and pulled her on the bed and slapped her beautiful ass nice and hard.
I grabbed her hair and brought her to my pants where I rubbed my pants into her face getting myself hard
So I stripped and shoved my cock into her mouth and used my handful of hair to guide her movements.  She shoved her tongue so far up my ass I thought she would lose it!  She does love ass!

Then I threw her back on the bed and grabbed her collar and began licking her pussy.  As she got into it I pulled the collar harder, only stopping to occasionally slap her face.  The more she got into it the more i got into it.
I even gave that beautiful ass a lick as I controlled her collar and slapped her face.  She orgasmed hard

Then I mounted her and rode her pulling her hair and biting her neck
Out of her pussy and into her ass, I love fucking that yummy ass.

I finished off facefucking her and cumming in her mouth, she does love the taste of cum.

Thank you Olivia, you are sooooo very sexy!

Did you enjoy that?

Offline profan

• Stud
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2014, 11:25:22 AM »
Wow, my last time with Olivia was in May!!

I saw her again and forgot how amazing she is.  I genuinely like Olivia and respect the beautiful person she is.  she likes to be submissive and I like to be dominant, so the below s a representation of our sexual preferences not my disrespect of her in any way.

She met me at the door naked except for a studded collar and leash.

We pashed like long lost lovers for a few minutes as my hand reacquainted myself with her heavenly ass.

To her room where she lies on the bed waiting.  I walk t the edge of the bed and she crawls over and proceeds to undo my pants and once the pants drop to the floor I grab her by the hair with both hands and pull her face over to my underwear and proceed to rub my hardening cock (still in my underwear) in her face.  She stumbled on the way over but submitted immediately

Down with the underwear where I face slapped her with my cock and teased her lips with it making her want it.  Offering it and having her open her mouth for me but then withdrawing it.  This went on fro a little while turning us both on.
Then I pulled the back of her head and she swallowed my 7 inches to the base.
She took over sucking me slowly to the base over and over.
The I grabbed her by the hair with both hands and brought her head to me to passionately kiss her.
this repeated again
Then she kneels up and was a meter away so I reached out and grabbed her leash next to the collar and yanked it hard towards me where our lips met in one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had (her hand on my cock the whole time).

She turned and lied on the bed face down and I began kissing her ass, and couldn't resist licking it (I don't do that for anyone), I ended up spending some time with my tongue on her (very clean) ass and she loved it.   I let my finger play with her ass and pussy making her lift her ass in the air, so my hand unexpectedly smacked her ass very hard making her moan/yelp 
I then brought my tongue back to her ass and she pushed back into me moaning and loving it.  I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my mouth driving her crazy.
I then replaced my tongue with my cock slipping right into her ass which feels so amazing.  I had one hand on the back of her shoulder blade the other pressing her head into the bed as I fucked her ass.
I grabbed a handful of her beautiful red hair bending her back and pulled her back to me so I could kiss her passionately.
Then pushing her head back into the bed holding it down as I continued fucking her ass.  Pulling her hair back and kissing her again and holding her like that as I fucked her ass more eagerly. 
Then I held her head tightly with both hands as I fucked her ass as deeply as I could driving her crazy as she genuinely enjoys anal.  Her moans were so hungry, it was soooo hot
I knew she was getting close so I slip an arm under her and my hand clenched tightly around her neck as I drive her ass slowly and deeply until she shuddered into orgasm.
Unfuckingbelievable
she got up opened the window for some air as we were both hot and sweaty...
She lied on the bed on her back and I grabbed her leash and pulled her onto the position I wanted her.
Then I entered her pussy and we kissed like lost lovers and made passionate love.
After a while she told me she wanted my ass, so I lied on my tummy as she licked my ass passionately like she hadn't eaten in a month.
Then I turned over and she asked me where I wanted to cum.
I asked her where she wanted it and she told me the she wanted to taste it.
So she blew me until I blew a massive load in her mouth with she swallowed whilst still sucking me with out losing a drop.

Anyone who has never seen Olivia will think this is BS
Those that have will be daydreaming about the time they saw her about now...

she is so amazing.

She eagerly gobbled it in sucking me deeply.

Offline namo

• Virgin
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2015, 11:49:59 PM »
I called Olivia the other day to find out what times she works and what area she works in for my next visit to Sydney. OMG she sounds  as good as her pictures such a beautiful phone manner , counting down the days until I next visit, can't wait.

Offline ilovehookers

• Virgin
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2016, 01:23:29 AM »
olivia still working?

Offline z1000

• Silver Punter
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2016, 08:27:33 PM »
Try calling the number

Offline hard-up

• Punter